vrijdag, juli 06, 2007

jan & dean collector serie vol. 12



Volume 12 finishes up a decade of hidden treasures that showed the real talents of Jan Berry in the studio. This cd features most of the A&M work that Jan did, and many feel this is Jan's best post accident work of all time. Track list: Little Queenie Radio Promo, Little Queenie (alternate take), Little Queenie (stereo backing track), Little Queenie (A&M mixdown), That's The Way It Is (early mix), That's The Way It Is (backing track), That's The Way It Is (alternate mix), Skateboard Surfin' USA (rhythm track), Skateboard Surfin' USA (alternate mix), How-How I Love Her (backing track), How-How I Love Her (alternate backing track), How-How I Love Her (track only), How-How I Love Her (alternate mix), How-How I Love Her (A&M mixdown), Hide Your Love Away (track only), Hide Your Love Away (outtake), Sweet Sweet Love (rhythm track), Sweet Sweet Love (alternate rhythm track), Sweet Sweet Love (alternate rhythm track), Diane's On My Mind (rough track mix), Diane's On My Mind (alternate stereo track), I'm Coming After You (track only), Hot Cookie (acoustic demo), Hot Looking Lady (alternate acetate mix).


4 opmerkingen:

srfrog zei

Very nice. Thanks!

Linear Zap zei

Another fantastic CD! I'll never thank you enough for sharing this collection!

~LZ

justernest77 zei

as always, many thanks for this awesome series.

positivemusic zei

I have just ordered the Collector's Series Vol. 7- A New Beginning. If anyone would like the tracks, email me at positivitymusic@gmail.com and I will send them to you!