donderdag, maart 15, 2007

jan & dean collector serie vol. 6






Track list: I Found a Girl (take 8, track only), I Found a Girl (intercut), I Found a Girl (stereo track with overdubs), I Found a Girl (backing track), It's a Shame to Say Goodbye (track only), It's a Shame to Say Goodbye (Demo), Where Were You When I Needed You (alt.), Norwegian Wood (12/19/65 mix), Norwegian Wood (3/9/66 mix), Norwegian Wood (3/14/66 mix), Norwegian Wood (3/21/66 mix), Teenager in Bat (sessions), Batman Cues (dub down session), The Joker Strikes Again (Batman dialogue), The Ridler Back in Action (Batman dialogue), The Penguin Part I (Batman Dialogue), The Penguin Part II (Batman Dialogue), Batman Cue 1 (take 1).

7 opmerkingen:

srfrog zei

surf
Thanks for continuing to make this great music available!

holycownyc zei

I Found A Girl is jusy about my favorite J&D song, the various tracks of it are a real treat.

Catelixthe zei

Hi, GREAT site. I have been looking for Jan & Dean stuff online forever. I have especially wanted the Collectors Series. Any hope of getting these re-posted, as most are dead. Thanks in advance, and again a very nice Blog!

Felix

Phil Miglioratti zei

I agree IFAGirl is fantastic - But I cannot get the download - Any help would be appreciated!

phil@prayforsurf.net

Phil Miglioratti zei

Opps!

Found it!

Many thx,

Phil

Phil Miglioratti zei

Oops again ...

The re-uploaded link for download is the only one not on MediaFire - and it is the one I had hoped mot to hear ... Help!

Lupine Assassin zei

Link is dead. Please re-post. Thank you.