vrijdag, december 08, 2006

jan & dean collector serie vol. 1


on request. here is vol.1 The rest will follow in a while.
The entire Jan & Dean Collector Series only showcases "alternate" and "rare mixes" in a chronological order from A to Z. This first volume takes us to Jan's garage with some very rare mixes known as the "Arwin rehearsal tape". Track list: There in the Night (Ver 1), There in the Night (Ver 2), Jennie Lee - The Barons, Jennie Lee - Jan & Arnie, Gotta Getta Date, I Love Linda, Jeanette, Get Your Hair Done (ver 1), Jeanette, Get Your Hair Done (ver 2), Jeanette, Get Your Hair Done (ver 3), Jeanette, Get your Hair Done (ver 4), Right from the Start (ver 1), Right from the Start (ver 2), Right from the Start (ver 3), The Beat that Can't be Beat (ver 1), The Beat that Can't be Beat (ver 2), The Beat that Can't be Beat (ver 3), The Beat that Can't be Beat (ver 4), I Love Linda (ver 1), I Love Linda (ver. 2), I Love Linda (ver 3), I Love Linda (ver 4), I Love Linda (ver 5), K-JAN, The Jester's Party, Baby Talk (alt mix), White Tennis Sneakers (alt mix), Midsummer Night's Dream, Midsummer Night's Dream (instr), Heart and Soul (stereo alt mix).